Posted on: November 17, 2018
Company Description divvyDOSE is a healthcare startup full-service retail pharmacy located in Illinois. Our vision is a life where medicine does what it's supposed to, and people get the attention and care they deserve. We strive to improve the quality of life through innovative design and compassionate customer service that allows medicine to get out of the way of our customers' lives.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit plan. For more information about us, visit .
Job Description Job-type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for new user acquisition, generating new customers by informing and educating potential customers about divvyDOSE services by making outbound calls to leads interested in using divvyDOSE as their pharmacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Verbally explain divvyDOSE's value proposition to customers
- Understand the operational process of divvyDOSE
- Keep lines of communication open with Team Lead in an ever evolving start-up environment
- Maintain detailed and accurate records between multiple databases and programs Sales Lead Management
- Managing call backs to potential customers that are not closed on initial call
- Calling all new leads daily and calling each lead an average of 4x per day until contact is made
- Investigate issues with new customers that may arise and work with other staff to ensure divvyPACKAGES are delivered in a timely manner Sales Quota Expectations
- Maintaining a per contact closing percentage of 65% or higher
- Complete daily welcome calls as necessary
- Average of 85 outbound dials/day to maintain growth expectations within department Scheduling and hours expectations
- 40 hours/week
- Must have availability for night shifts or weekends as needed Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Passionate about identifying solutions for people to have healthier and happier lives through an better pharmacy experience.
- Experience working with senior citizens, mental health, home healthcare, healthcare providers, and caregiver population and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of warm leads per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Business Development Experience, Healthcare Sales, Social Work or an equivalent field, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in the full life-cycle of sales, from lead generation to close.
divvyDOSE provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country. Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.
Keywords: divvyDOSE, Moline , Sales Representative, Sales , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!