Inside Sales Representative - Spanish Speaking
Posted on: September 9, 2019
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for new user
acquisition, generating new customers by informing and educating
potential customers in English and/or Spanish about divvyDOSE
services by making outbound calls to warm leads interested in using
divvyDOSE as their pharmacy.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead
- Verbally explain divvyDOSE's value proposition to customers in
English and/or Spanish.
- Understand the operational process of divvyDOSE
- Keep lines of communication open with Team Lead in an ever
evolving start-up environment
- Maintain detailed and accurate records between multiple
databases and programs
Sales Lead Management:
- Managing call backs to potential customers that are not closed
on initial call
- Calling all new leads daily and calling each lead an average of
4x per day until contact is made
- Investigate issues with new customers that may arise and work
with other staff to ensure divvyPACKAGES are delivered in a timely
RequirementsSales Quota Expectations:
- Maintaining a per contact closing percentage of 65% or
- Complete daily welcome calls as necessary
- Average of 85 outbound dials/day to maintain growth
expectations within department
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Passionate about identifying solutions for people to have
healthier and happier lives through a better pharmacy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both
English and Spanish
- Experience working with senior citizens, mental health, home
healthcare, healthcare providers, and caregiver population and the
ability to provide excellent customer service (Spanish-speaking
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of warm
leads per day
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Business Development Experience,
Healthcare Sales, Social Work or an equivalent field,
- 3+ years of experience in the full life-cycle of sales, from
lead generation to close.
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and Holiday
Pay as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings
Account with an employer contribution), Dental, and Vision
insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life &
AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage.
A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
divvyDOSE has partnered with outside vendors to offer a leadership
development series for both current management and potential
leaders on the team. In addition, for employees new to pharmacy,
the company offers in-house preparation to test for National
Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing
startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to
have fun. Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness
challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our
work-hard play-hard culture.
divvyDOSE provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic
information, or veteran status, or other legally protected
classification in the state in which a person is seeking
employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify
when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work
environment. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any
time, for any reason, by either party.
Keywords: divvyDOSE, Moline , Inside Sales Representative - Spanish Speaking, Sales , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!